Emax 280 rtf HELP

Ajm

Hi all. Im new to this drone flying so please be patient. I recently bought an Emax 280 rtf version and ive never actually flown it yet ( very frustrating) . I followed the instruction manual and nothing worked not even the remote would connect to the drone. When I was calabrating the esc only 3 motors would spin???? Then I flashed the esc and calabrated it again. Same thing only three motors. I then contacted the seller he told me I shouldve set it up using baseflight instead of clean flight which the manual tells u to set it up with. So I did. And the remote works now bit still only three motors. I switched the motors about and its not the motor?? I dont know what to try and the seller said if I flashed the software I lost my warranty.... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

OhHey

Next thing I would check is connections, although I am not extremely familiar with the e-max platform you have I would check the connections going into and out of esc including where it connects to the flight controller or main board and where they get their power from. I would also in the mean time push the seller to make it right. The item was faulty out of the box, all you did was tried to troubleshoot the issue so he didn't have to process a return. Where did you purchase?