Electronics Placement on DJI F330

bc6

QuadCopter Noobie
Hey guys now that I have my F330 Im curious is there a recommended location for electronics. I guess I could cram it all on the top deck but from my dry run it doesn't look like it'll all fit. I was thinking about putting the battery on the power distribution board, the KK2/0 would go on top with the RX and maybe strap the BEC to an arm or someplace. What do you guys think, any suggestions on optimal electronics placement for my F330.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
If you gave us a bit of a list of what gear you have that would be nice, would not have to guess what you want to mount.

On my 330 I have the Naza mounted centrally on the bottom tray, battery in the middle on the top tray, TBS Rookie vTx mounted behind the camera on the extension bit on the bottom tray, camera mounts to a piece of flexible tubing that is mounted between the front arms. I could mount my battery underneath because I also have a set of 450 size heli skids mounted to keep the frame up out of the grass. I am not running any telemetry on this MR, just not needed at this stage.

Cheers.

Pete

bc6

QuadCopter Noobie
Thanks for replying Pete, Ive got the basic stuff in my F330 KK2.0 FC, small bec, AR6110e Rx and thats about it nothing special no gps fpv or anything of the sort.