DYS Marcia Help needed

unlimitedaerial

Ok so I have an Iris+ and GoPro Hero 4 silver. Instead of opting for the 2 axis tarot (which the iris+ was set up for) I bought a DYS Marcia. The manual with the pictograms looks great, but that's about it. I have searched the web and no help was found to set it up. The first problem occurred when I hooked it up to a recommended battery (11.1v 1300mah 50c). When it was hooked up it started the normal (from what has been seen on YouTube) chirps, lights flashing, and motors moving to level it out (calibration?). It vibrated a lot( all motors drawing current) and somewhat settled out but would drift in the pitch and maybe roll ( it was late last night). Either way it didn't sound good and was vibrating really bad. I disconnected the battery. Tried a different battery (11.1v 5300mah 8c) and it did the same thing. Now I'm worried it is a $300 paper weight. I looked up the software to calibrate the 32bit board and it was something like basecam website. I never installed the GUI on my computer, but that is my next step in troubleshooting unless there are other suggestions. I'm also wondering why there is only pitch and yaw connections and no roll? I want to be able to hook it up to the pixhawk and have control over the 3 axis via rc and have it trigger the shutter. Is this possible? Is it possible to have video feed from the GoPro show up in mission planner where the artificial horizon is? I thought this was going to be a simple hookup and I could play with it while I'm doing a build (complete different aircraft) with the fabulous HD air studio infinity MR-S (amazingly beautiful piece of art). Any ideas, help, or rude comments appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk