DVP DVP #080 | New Product Releases At The NAB Show | DJI Matrice 600, A3 Flight Controller, Ronin MX, 3

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
SmartPodcastPlayerLogo.jpg

THE DRONEVIBES PODCAST

DVP #080 | New Product Releases At The NAB Show | DJI Matrice 600, A3 Flight Controller, Ronin MX, 3D Robotics Solo Software Updates |British Airways Drone Collision - Plastic Bag?? | Business Marketing - Using Google Adwords to Promote Your Business DVP #080 | New Product Releases At The NAB Show | DJI Matrice 600, A3 Flight Controller, Ronin MX, 3D Robotics Solo Software Updates |British Airways Drone Collision - Plastic Bag?? | Business Marketing - Using Google Adwords to Promote Your Business

The NAB Show is going on this week in Las Vegas and we wanted to bring you some new product highlights that you can expect to see in the DRONE category at the show. We talk about some new DJI product releases as well as a new software update from 3D Robotics that adds many new features to their Solo Drone. Additionally we talk about the British Airways “Drone Collision” that has been all over the news – turns out they think it was a plastic bag… Yep… A plastic bag! Lastly, we bring you a business marketing segment talking about using Google Adwords to marketing your business. We discuss our strategies that bring us success and give us the best return for our money.

NEW PRODUCTS RELEASED AT NAB
OUR SECRET FOR GOOGLE ADWORDS SUCCESS
Her name is Johanna and she is an expert in ensuring that your dollar is maximized when using Google Adwords to promote your business.

She can be reached via email HERE – Tell her Erick and Petr sent you from DroneVibes!

jamesb72

Was catching up and I think it was this podcast which was talking about feedback. I enjoy listening to knowledgable and experience stories on pretty much any subject, ie old MRP on manual camera settings isn't something I'd look out for, but was interesting and informative, to me what's important is that its actual information/experience, not just reading product specs from web pages which I can do myself, its fine to mention new products (as I often hear about things first on podcasts, then google it myself for info), but the best bits for me are talking about actual filming jobs or things you guys have actually done as that is the most informative and enjoyable for me.

Petr Hejl

Staff Member
Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. It's actually easier and more fun to talk about our adventures rather than going over some product specs. I do throw in product that seems interesting and relevant, but it's all about balance. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamesb72

Thanks Petr - I'm out of sequence so just listening to #078 and looking forward to hearing about your Inspire incident - real life stories are always entertaining ;)