JerryMC2017

Hi Everyone,
I am drone pilot for more than 3 years, therefore I decided to run my Thesis on Drones,
Drones are the future of humanity, for patrolling, shipping, lives savings, inspection, transportation and other applications,
As part of my Thesis I decided to run a study regarding pilots main concerns, as a drone pilot my main concern is Hitting someone due to a drone malfunction or even to be liable of 3rd party damages, study results are not confidential, I will be happy to share them, Hopfully many of you will participate so we get better understanding regarding your concerns.

This research is meant for our use and your personal detail won't be shared with anyone (you may also answer anonymously.)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUur5suCUiv4H794qC6KyxsrsSBKtodsOy8NVOVvkERrPObQ/viewform

Hope its oK,

Thanks!

JerryMC2017

Did anyone hear about the person that flew a drone on contraction site, the drone crushed into a crane and than fall on top of a worker and injured him?
Some friend told me about it but couldn't find the artical...

Trevcharl

I was just wondering, my first flight in a boeing 707, I was kinda nervous, and they didnt give us parachutes! I eventually had a lot of drinks from the bar! Now with all the technology at our disposal, surely there is some thing one can do to reduce the danger of hurting some one, and even saving your costly machine? Even if it does add weight to the Machine? A small parachute set free by a macro written into the firmware of a FC should make a soft landing for your machine even if it falls ontop of some one? Maybe it should let off a beeping sound too, a person hearing it, can step out og the way? Just a thought.....