Need Help! Drone automatically turns on when plugged into battery

Trevor Price

I’ve recently purchased a drone and whenever I plug in the battery the motors automatically start spinning. Lights on Drone don’t come on and controller is unable to connect to it. I’m not quite sure what the problem is or how to fix it. Please Help.

Edit: Usually when the drone turns on, the lights turn on which signal it’s on and to connect the controller. However when I plug it in to a battery the motors automatically start spinning (max speed; I believe). I have ran into this problem where the drones wiresthat are connected to the battery connector would come out of the connector. Because of this I’m not sure if I’m putting them in the right way or backwards. One way it turns on automatically as above, and the other way, it does nothing whatsoever and allows no connection to controller.

Last edited:

para9111

I’ve recently purchased a drone and whenever I plug in the battery the motors automatically start spinning. Lights on Drone don’t come on and controller is unable to connect to it. I’m not quite sure what the problem is or how to fix it. Please Help.

Edit: Usually when the drone turns on, the lights turn on which signal it’s on and to connect the controller. However when I plug it in to a battery the motors automatically start spinning (max speed; I believe). I have ran into this problem where the drones wiresthat are connected to the battery connector would come out of the connector. Because of this I’m not sure if I’m putting them in the right way or backwards. One way it turns on automatically as above, and the other way, it does nothing whatsoever and allows no connection to controller.

Type of drone model make ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk