Dromida Ominus accessory options/questions.

Riche

This little quad has been fun massing around with, the last few days I wanted to step up the enjoyment with a longer run time and maybe a faster charger.
I have seen a few guys mention that they were surprised that there wasn't many newbie's asking a bunch of questions... So I decided to oblige!
Maybe this thread can help out other newbie's with similar questions.
I was looking at this battery Turnigy nano-tech 950mah 1S
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...h_1S_25_50C_Lipo_Pack_Walkera_V120_X100_.html
I think I watched a video stating the battery would fit with a little stretching of the battery straps.
If anyone knows of another option feel free to chime in.

The other question I had about the charger is a loaded gun I'm sure.
Is there a charger that will charge this type of battery and be a good entry level charger for when I eventually transfer over into bigger batteries for a 250 or 450 size quad?

Would appreciate any advice.

I have a few NanoTech 1s batteries and they do seem to pack a punch compared to my other batteries.. Not sure if it will fit in the Dromida. As for chargers, not sure if the 2+s chargers will charge a 1s battery. I bought a Hitec X4 charger for my 1s batteries and am very happy. I don't have any bigger needs at this point, so I haven't investigated larger.