Dragaflyer X6 for sale

dejanfly

SOLD !!!!

I have a draganflyer x6 for sale. I baught it 1.5 year ago and i have done 10h of flight time with it. Its a HD version, with hard army case. I dont have time to use it anymore, so hope someone can use it. It is a shame that its not used as it should be.
It is in perfect condition and fully operational. Pictures included.

More info for draganflyer X6
http://www.draganfly.com/uav-helicop...r-x6/index.php

I am from Eu, Slovenia. All taxes and customs paid.

Price is 14.000 Eur (We can work on it) NEW PRICE now is 12.000 Eur (cristmass & NewYear special price)
Email : dejan.mugosa@gmail.com
View attachment 1699View attachment 1698View attachment 1697View attachment 1696View attachment 1700

Attachments

• _DSC5739-1.jpg
    _DSC5739-1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 422
  • _DSC5740.jpg
    _DSC5740.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 403
  • _DSC5751-1.jpg
    _DSC5751-1.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 273
  • _DSC5761.jpg
    _DSC5761.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 345
  • _DSC5764.jpg
    _DSC5764.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 381
Last edited by a moderator:

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
That's a good price for that setup. Good luck selling it. I have just sold my X4 but for half that money!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I've always been curious how these compare to the setups we are using with DJI/MK/etc. For the price you would think it would be the best.

I've always been curious how these compare to the setups we are using with DJI/MK/etc. For the price you would think it would be the best.

Personaly, I think the price comes mostly from the professional set up and easability. The way they integrate the screen into the controller, along with the ground station and travel cases is top notch. It just looks high tech and has a very professional appeal. That alone is worth some extra Bucks. Just comes down to the buyer to decide how much extra its all worth.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4

It doesn't have the payload or any advanced features of other systems, but is a superb heli. It literally is just plug and play, no setting up required. Live video and all telemetry data from the transmitter makes it super easy to fly. The new X8 even has a video screen on the transmitter. Downside is no home repairs and costly couriers back to base to get fixed in Canada. CF props cost £40 each, batteries are specials, so no cheapies at HK. Saying that, it is a lovely bit of kit and if I had the cash would buy another.

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macsgrafs

Dejan, thats very nice but I'm sure you will have difficulty selling it on here. You are very new to the forum, in fact your first post offers to sell, so people will be very cautious. You would have far better luck on ebay my friend.

Ross

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I sold my X4 on DIY drones, try there as well.

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krleas

FPV Freak
Dejan, thats very nice but I'm sure you will have difficulty selling it on here. You are very new to the forum, in fact your first post offers to sell, so people will be very cautious. You would have far better luck on ebay my friend.

Ross

I know Dejan very good, he is like 50km from my place.

dejanfly

I know i am new but if i want to sell it i had to start using this forums. I know ppl are cautius, but this is same as ebay. We can always make purchase threw Paypal so the buyer will be protected. THere is also an option, that he comes to my house and buys it strait from me. We can show him that is works perfect and it was not damaged. Its a well put together copter with the station and i have no intention of scaming someone.

Dejan