Does DJI A2 provide waypoints now?

snurre

Hi Guys, forgive me if this question has been answered somewere in the massive forum content regarding the DJI A2, I searched and did not find clear info.

Q: What is present status about waypoint feature and ground station usage with the A2. And what does the pricing model look like? Included or to be purchased separately?

If WP now functional, would anybody care to comment on its performance - thumbs up / down?

Tom

soler

Waypoints are supported via the datalink transmitter / reciever. You will need to buy this hardware to get it working. There are no licensing fees anymore and you get upto 50 waypoints.

It works ok, but they should refine the algorithm on how it changes direction when a waypoint is reached and heads off to a new one, at the moment it is a little violent. The iPad app could also be improved.

Hi Guys, forgive me if this question has been answered somewere in the massive forum content regarding the DJI A2, I searched and did not find clear info.

Q: What is present status about waypoint feature and ground station usage with the A2. And what does the pricing model look like? Included or to be purchased separately?

If WP now functional, would anybody care to comment on its performance - thumbs up / down?

Tom

snurre

Thanks @soler !

So in other words, A2 now providing same WP / GS features as WKM M and at same pricing (pay for radio modem; 50 WP included).
Cheers / Tom