Does anyone have...

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
a link to a photo of the Wookong LED indicator? There's nothing on their website.

Also, approximate length of the GPS cable.

Thanks! Gunter.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Oh, another question please! Do the modules just stick down with Velcro or something like that? I don't see any mounting holes...

Thanks, Gunter

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Here's all of the bits...

IMG_1789A.jpg

The IMU should be stuck down with double sided tape as well as the GPS pod on the top of its mast, they provide a few bits of tape with the kit but I think those are intended for the GPS more than the IMU. I use servo tape on the IMU and that seems, to work fine. The control box and RX I just have velcro'd to the deck above the IMU which is stuck to the middle of the top centerplate.

There's two parts to the GPS cable, the one going from the pod to the control box and another that runs from a junction box in the cable down to the LED. The main GPS cable between pod and controller I'd guess to be about 7 or 8 inches long and the section for the LED probably about 16 to 18, hard to tell accurately without disconnecting all of it and actually putting a ruler to it.

Ken

P.S. that LED display is blindingly bright at close range, I have to put a piece of electrical tape over it when powered up in the house!

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Thank you und vielen dank.. the picture is very helpful. It such a pity the gps has a box right in the middle of the cable! I was thinking of mounting the gps on a boom, but that means the ugly box has to also go on the boom as well...I'm sure I will work it out!

Gunter.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I just take a drywall screw and an impact gun and just hit it right in the middle of the box. it will never come off. A little construction adhesive just for safety. :) Sorry.