DJI S800 body frame+Motors+ESC+Carbon Fiber Propellers+Landing Gear +WKM+Z5

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
[FONT=宋体]http://www.hobbytoys77.com/dji-s800...fiber-propellerslanding-gear-wkmz5_p1129.html
T2fiQeXmxXXXXXXXXX_!!48147035.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体] +[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]
T2MeIfXdFXXXXXXXXX_!!48147035.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]+[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]
T26_YvXlpXXXXXXXXX_!!48147035.jpg
[/FONT]

=
[FONT=宋体]
T2STh_XmVbXXXXXXXX_!!48147035.jpg
[/FONT]

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
Thank you,this time the s800 with new EVO arms,The arms hardness increases

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Fred,

Do you pay return shipping for your international customers when things don't work right? How many of these have you assembled or flown for yourself?

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
Fred,

Do you pay return shipping for your international customers when things don't work right? How many of these have you assembled or flown for yourself?
Dear,the s800 in Factory original packaging, you assembled for yourself,
I will help you assembled,
Our technical staff will help you finish your work in time.
Any questions about DJI, we will help you to answer please send to ouxinf@163.com

Lanzar

Fred,

Probably he did not even see it fly. He baught a few now since they are on special price and has to sell them, that is why he is spaming forus as we type this. I hope there will be no vibration issues and unhappy customers.

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
Probably he did not even see it fly. He baught a few now since they are on special price and has to sell them, that is why he is spaming forus as we type this. I hope there will be no vibration issues and unhappy customers.

Yes, I would like to help DJI customers, even if he doesn't know how to fly, we will do our best to help customers who need help.
If you beginning fly, you choice four rotor DJI phantom
http://www.hobbytoys77.com/dji-phantom-ready-to-fly-aerial-filming-multirotor-system-with-gopro-mount_p1141.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com

Attachments

• T202vwXXFbXXXXXXXX_!!17013232.jpg
    T202vwXXFbXXXXXXXX_!!17013232.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 389
  • T29vTWXb0XXXXXXXXX_!!17013232.jpg
    T29vTWXb0XXXXXXXXX_!!17013232.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 248