DJI Phantom GoPro ISO wire rope isolator

Breezemont

Tire of fussing with moongel, earplugs, shoe inserts, silicone tubing, marshmellows, peanut butter, etc...?
Wire rope anti vibration isolators are proven to be the strongest and most verstile vibration isolation throughout industry.
Now we have a wire rope ISO system designed specifically for the small camera users like GoPro, etc. that suffer from
vibration induced rolling shutter, or "jello" in the HD video.

phantom_white_flying.JPG

- The woven, stainless steel wire is completely unaffected by temperature, moisture, or hungry whistlepigs.
- It is very strong and easily adjustable to allow for quick fine-tuning in the field.
- Designed to go in between the DJI Phantom camera mount and body.

What's jello?
This is a screen capture from an HD video showing rolling shutter artifacts.

jello_windmill.jpg

************ SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.**************

lacing_phantom_large.jpg

P1010921.JPG

Included in the kit:
(2) mount plates (2) 3mm nuts and bolts
(1) 1.2mm wire rope precut with ferrule and adjustable cable stop
(1) 1.27mm hex key for adjusting cable stop

P1010922.JPG

Link to eBay store. Available in Black, White, HiViz Green or Orange!

Last edited by a moderator:

Breezemont

What about this one it's around the same price, but smaller and lighter? It's also on eBay and I think it's sold in a couple of online stores.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...adio_Control_Control_Line&hash=item1e78270d3d

I seen a few video's on YouTube of the VGE and it looks like it get the job done too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PWgqejMB_g

View attachment 13456

I've been wondering about that mount, yours is the first video I have seen of it. Where are all the rest?
Got any in bright sunlight?

Bowley

Looks to be a slight bit of Jello coming through on that one, at higher altitude and brighter conditions it would be more apparent, I reckon the wire rope method is inherently better.

tstrike

pendejo grande
I'll say it again Breezemont, these things just flat out work. No more dinkin around with rubber bands, no more having to fly your gopro naked (unless that's your thing), just hang the camera and fly. Of everything I've spent money on in this great adventure, for the price this one works as advertised.

Full disclosure: I am not a paid representative of NoMoJello, I bought my hexa mount using my own money earned the old fashioned way, my wife gave me my allowance...

Breezemont

Thanks for the feedback! (your commission check is on the way
beer.gif
)

That was a strange drive-by - what would motivate a guy to join up, post a link to a competitor on my ad, then
later.gif
?

Interesting...
patch.gif

I'm very tempted to give your mount a whirl Breezemont. Just how easy is it to assemble?

It might sound a daft question but in the first place I have hands like shovels. Too many motorcycle incidents and some Bennetts Fractures have left me with arthritis at the base of the thumbs and a poor sense of feeling when manipulating very tiny objects. I can see I may have a problem threading the last hole or two and doing up the cable stop.

Breezemont

It can be a bit fidgety -I'd be happy to put one together for you if you'd like.
Just leave me a note reminding me if you decide to get one.

Cheers!