DJI Phantom 2 w/Zenmuse Gimbal! (2 Avail!) - Like NEW - Lots of Extras!!

Jay_Z

Selling 2 DJI Phantom Quadcopters ... great condition, like new!

I have 2 of these available - purchased to complete one particular project, now that's done and I'm selling them! Both are in great condition, like new - includes box/packaging, battery, charger, props.

While the Zenmuse Gimbal typically requires installation upon receipt, the gimbal is installed and ready to go on both of these. Why a Phantom 2 w/ Zenmuse gimbal? It allows the flexibility of using a GoPro that you already have - get more flexibility in your resolutions, frame rates, filters & settings!

If you have any questions on this, contact me!

* Whichever one I sell first, I'll include an 2 additional sets of props (4 CW, 4 CCW - 2 full sets, plus the original set) and a spare charger - great to charge 2 batteries at the same time and spend more time in the air! *

Also available -
- GoProfessional (GPC) Phantom 2 Wheeled Case - designed specifically of for the Phantom 2, great for protection, storage and travel - $150.
- GoPro Hero 3+ Black - modified with 5.4mm lens - non-fisheye! (broken USB connector), $400
- GoPro Hero 4 Black - modified with 5.4mm (non fisheye!) lens - looks new!, $775
(lens professionally installed by RageCams with both of these - lens install runs $329)

1) 520.00 - Used - DJI Phantom 2 with H3-3D Gimbal for use with the GoPro Hero (3, 3+, 4) cameras.

Great condition! Recently received from DJI in a warranty exchange - this model has only been flown once to make sure the model received was in great condition. It is ready to fly! I've only had it on hand as a backup unit to the one below.

Packed in original box, includes 2 batteries, props, charger & other accessories. Also will include a spare USB output connection cable/connector.
- - - -

2) 640.00 - Used - DJI Phantom 2 with H4-3D Gimbal for use with the GoPro Hero cameras.
Great condition! It is ready to fly and ready for FPV (first person view) flying!

Packed in original box, includes battery, props, charger & other accessories. Also will include a spare USB output connection cable/connector.

Also included, FPV Ready Bundle (just add monitor - I recommend the Flysight Black Pearl):
- iOSD Mini installed
- Boscam TS832 Transmitter
- Tx Antenna
- Rave Aerial Monitor Mount (best monitor mount as far as I'm concerned!) - holds monitor up and out of the way of the controls.

To finish FPV setup, just buy a monitor and you're ready to go!

View attachment 27571

Attachments

• IMG_9218 2.JPG
    IMG_9218 2.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 261