DJI Phantom 2 Vision + with no CAN-BUS Module?

3dandre

Hello everyone,

I confess I searched the forum for this, but maybe it wasn't thorough enough.

My Phantom 2 Vision Plus doesn't come with the CAN-BUS attached to the landing gear. I want to install the DJI Zenmuse for the Gopro, and I would like to know if I have to remove the silver board that I found inside.
And, by looking at the photo of it, could you guys help figure out what version it is?
Besides the Zenmuse, I will order the iOSD Mini and a monitor. Is there anything else I need to get?

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• phantom.jpg
    phantom.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 438

tonylumps

I have a Vision,not the Plus.After a crash and destroying the camera I decided to go with a 2.4GHz. FPV kit from Readymade RC.I ended up getting the Can-Bus From B &H Photo

3dandre

Well, my big doubt is if my Phantom2 Vision+ is Version 2.0, and doesn't come with the CAN-BUS Module on one of the landing gear legs. How would the setup be?

I'm really worried it will me much more complicated to install the Zenmuse+iOSD Mini than this video:

tonylumps

My Vision did not have one .When you order it it will come with the small ribbon cable that plugs into the Can port inside Look for it with a magnifying glass The word CAN is small

3dandre

Ok. I found the CAN port. But I confirm now that the Phantom 2 Vision Plus doesn't come with the CAN-BUS on the landing leg.
So, after searching a bit more, I found this product called Quickrelease board. It's attached to the phantom "belly" the gimbal cable connect to it and then you can slide in your Zenmuse H3-3D or the Vision Plus gimbal+camera.

My doubts now are clear. But new ones came up to my mind:

The Phantom 2 Vision Plus already has some kind of Anti-Interference board, as you guys can see on the left of the orange NAZA box.
Now, since I now have the ZENMUSE H3-3D with me, I opened and it comes with an Anti-Interference board...Should I replace the one that's already in there with the new one that came with the ZENMUSE? They are slightly different. But from the type of connections, I think they will do the same job. But no sure.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

tonylumps

I have a Vision and a Ph 2they are idenical under the hood.Except the Vision did not have the CanBus lead but had a Camera wire instead I am not using a Gimble .Sorry I can not help with that one