DJI Phantom 1 Parts

I have some Phantom 1 parts including an intact shell. I would like to give it away to someone who wants to build one or needs replacement parts from a crash. It's pretty much everything except the FC, Motors and ESC's. Inbox me if you are interested. I am in Brooklyn NY. Pick up or you pay for shipping..

Cheers!

Eric2027

Hello, my name is Eric from AZ. I'm just getting started in the hobby, but I've built 4 quads so far. 2 pretty shitty 1 average and the last flew pretty nice. I've been looking for deals on parts for phantoms for about 2 months. I have a naza m lite w/GPS upgraded too V2 firmware and motors. I'm happy to pay the shipping

Eric2027

I have some Phantom 1 parts including an intact shell. I would like to give it away to someone who wants to build one or needs replacement parts from a crash. It's pretty much everything except the FC, Motors and ESC's. Inbox me if you are interested. I am in Brooklyn NY. Pick up or you pay for shipping..

Cheers!

Hello, my name is Eric from AZ. I'm just getting started in the hobby, but I've built 4 quads so far. 2 pretty shitty 1 average and the last flew pretty nice. I've been looking for deals on parts for phantoms for about 2 months. I have a naza m lite w/GPS upgraded too V2 firmware and motors. I'm happy to pay the shipping
Cool will hit you up