dji naza v2 download won"t connect to controller

Bought new laptop downloaded v2 software ,firmware &drivers 3 different times , it tells me to connect to the controller which is powered up & connected . whats going on ? ps the quad is working fine when i fly it .

Did you do the install while the multirotor is on? I downloaded and installed before I ever turned on Naza and it wasn't recognizing my setup at all. Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver first with my hexa on, then proceeded to the software installation with everything hooked up again and all has been good. I am running Win 10 so I can confirm that it does work with win 10, but that isn't the case here.

I now have windows 10 . now when I download v2 drivers I get message : wizzard successfully scanded your machine but did not find any devices to be updated .I have 4 multicoptors that are flying great been doing this 5 years . HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it's just something simple and stupid. I had a problem with my usb cable and had to use another one. Did you check to make sure you are hearing it connect to windows when you plug in?

Did you uninstall everything and start from scratch?

JoeBob

Elevation via Flatulation
Sometimes my connections work only for certain USB ports, like the drivers are physical port specific...