DJI Naza MV 2 Assistant Software Help

Squadcopter

I have connected the naza with the computer, however it won't connect with the software.
I understand that there is meant to be lights flashing on the bottom left side of the program if the naza has successfully been connected with the software but it is not flashing.

I have uninstalled the software and driver multiple times yet still no success and a pop up message comes says and it says "Please connect to the controller"

Squadcopter

We've solved the issue regarding the flashing and now there is power to the naza.
However,we have encountered another issue which is that the NAZA isn't sending out any signal to the four motors/esc's. it has power and it's fully connected to the receiver/transmitter but doesn't seem to give any sort of signal out. When we connected it to the NAZA software on the computer, we are shown the the remote sends a signal but it isn't picked up by the NAZA after the receiver gets the instruction. In addition to this, the remote/software informs that the voltage is low even though we have fully charged the batteries and measured with a voltmeter.

Squadcopter

Have you done the voltage calibration under the voltage tab of the advanced settings?
yes, i have done the voltage calibration and we have ran into a another problem (Error code 29). We have done the necessary checks and calibrations but have not found a solution.Our LED light blinks RED RED RED AMBER and we have no clue what that means, we've done research on what the blink means but nothing.

RENOV8R

That has nothing to do with your problem, it's just telling you that you're in Att mode and that you have no GPS signal.