DJI NAZA GPS Protector

wdelarme

Protect your DJI NAZA GPS. I have personally lost one GPS to a roll over crash. This device is designed to break off in hard crashes that hits the gps gaurd. It has one stainless steel bolt that holds the pieces together. You can mount it with one stainless steel bolt from underneath.

In the case of a rollover crash the device hits on the guarded area around the GPS compass and if the crash is hard enough the guard snaps off of the stand for protection. The bottom of the guard is 5mm thick abs plastic the sides are solid ABS plastic. I can make these in black or white

It also allows for magnetic declination changes because it allows rotation in 360 degrees
Shown with the gps and with optional shielding

2 inches tall from top to bottom (can be changed if you tell me the height you want during order process)
(also let me know about aluminum shielding during order for $1.00 more)

$10 shipped in USA ( I am shipping over seas but the shipping has to be paid by the purchaser)
$5 shipped for replacement parts in the USA (ie the guard has been snapped off from crashing)

Because I make them with my 3D printer I can also make them different lengths if needed

Paypal wdelarme@gmail.com

Pat pending 61/705,406