DJI Go APP Class Action Suit- Stories needed

Russ Corbin

We appreciate all of you reaching out with your stories, but we can only represent plaintiffs from the united states. Thanks!! Casey Corbin Have you been harmed by the DJI Go app preventing you from flying in no fly zones? No matter what your intent is, just hovering over the ground to film dogs or just to test you gear, DJI illegally controls your purchased drone in no fly zones. There is no law requiring DJI to do this. They simply want to control your independent actions to protect their liability. You purchased the drone, who is DJI to tell you how to use it. If you break the law, law enforcement should deal with you not DJI. I have seen all of you on forums upset too. All I was trying to do was hover at 20 feet and film where my dog last played before he died. I was a mile from a dirt strip airport in the middle of nowhere Idaho. It would not let me use my drone. It took me half a day to get to the location. I have seen dozens of similar stories in forums. I will be posting the call for plaintiffs across all forums. Thankfully, the law is on our side. We need at least 100 people to come forward to join our class action suit against DJI. We will handle everything. We just need your stories and contact information. We will get the app changed and seek damages of $100 million. This will be divided among the plaintiffs - you! Please contact us with your stories of how DJI caused you loss of time, income or emotional distress - helpme@DJIClassAction.com