DJI F550 with Wookong-M, Aeroxcraft landing gear, Graupner props, etc.

Hammbone

I have a DJI F550 all set up with the Wookong-M, Aeroxcraft landing gear, and Graupner 9x5 E props. The landing gear has a fixed mount for Go Pro which is vibration isolated. This could easily be replaced by a gimbal if desired.
The frame has LED lights installed on it for night flying.
Everything on this unit is brand new and has only been flown 3 times. I've lost interest.
I have the original box and instructions for the Wookong-M.

Over $1700 invested, will sell for $1200.

I could also include the JR R912X rx for an additional $125. Original box and instructions for rx would be included too.

Payment Forms Accepted:
Money Order ~ Cashier Check ~ Personal Check ~ PayPal

Payment Terms:
I will only accept Paypal payments if you pay an extra 3% to cover the fees. If you pay by check or money order, I reserve the right to wait for funds to clear my bank before shipping the item. This will be done at my discretion, as recommended by my bank, depending on the type of check or money order you send me.

I guarantee everything I sell. If you are not happy with an item when you receive it, simply return it to me for a refund.

Thanks for looking, Jim

Attachments

• IMG_1802.jpg
    IMG_1802.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_1801.jpg
    IMG_1801.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_1799.jpg
    IMG_1799.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_1798.jpg
    IMG_1798.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 401
Last edited by a moderator:

Hammbone

Yes, I built it, it was my first multi-rotor, but I have 25 years experience with R/C airplanes. I didn't install any FPV on it, but it would be very easy to do so if desired.

Jim