DJI F450 - Naza V2 GPS - Futaba T8J - IOC not working in assistant?

sonic393

Hi guys...

I am installing and configuring my DJI F450 for the first time. I followed the many tutorials available on the web / youtube and everything works really well (no maiden flight yet). I'm using the newest Assistant version 2.20 and updated the firmware to 4.02.

All functions work (Switch E is Manual/Atti/GPS but what I can't get to work is the IOC function ( set to switch C and that is assigned to X2 in the software). When I go to the "Basic - RC" page in the assistant, you can check the workings of all switches and gimbals, and they do work, even the X2 switch moves to the three positions.

View attachment 15632

When I then go to "Advanced - IOC" page, I click the checkbox to activate IOC, but when I then flip the switch, nothing happens. When I leave that page, the IOC settings is not being saved and again unchecked when I go to the IOC page again.

View attachment 15633

All of the youtube video's I saw do have the older version of the software and there's a "write" button, wich I can't find in this new version. By the way, the T8J is setup using all wires, not S-BUS and "traditional" is selected as the transmitter mode.

I really hope someone allready had this problem and can help me out here...

Attachments

• basic.jpg
    basic.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 341
  • ioc.jpg
    ioc.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 262

sonic393

I'm a complet noob at the moment, so no :)

Where do I find the steps to do so, is it in the Naza manual? I can't do it at the moment (raining outside)

sonic393

You were correct... this probably could be filed under the "another noob with this problem" section :shame:

Now after this calibration, I do get the option to select the checkbox and the switch changes the states in the assistant...

I now get three red blinks, I think this is because it has really bad GPS reception inside?