DJI F450 Crash Footage with Weird Noise naza m v2

mdr1031

Was able to recover the wreckage and footage after this crash. Wondering if anyone has seen or had the same issue. After looking at the wreckage it looks to me that the balance lead on the battery came unsecured and was chopped up by the prop. Therefore cause multiple shorts. Wondering if that might be a sound theory and the cause of the noise and spooling of the motors.
Side note this footage is cut down to just before and through the event. There was a good 6-8 mins of solid uneventful flight before hand. Also the initial nose dive was intentional to loose altitude quickly then eventually level off, but obviously that didn't go as planned. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Running E300 power system and naza m v2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2HXKf8Cs2U

jahatton

Hi mdr1031, what mode were you flying in before and during the event? The FC may have gotten
a set of errors causing the strange noises form the motors. If you were flying in manual mode then
throw out what I said. NAZA has and I'm going out on a limb all computerized flight controllers can
get a misreading of data causing it to loop (not aerobatics) Going to manual mode will clear the glitch
then you will be able to carry on in Atti or GPS mode.
I'm surprised no one responded to your post or youtube video. :-(