DJI Custom Flame Wheel F650 Heavy Lifter FPV ARF w/ Alpha NEX-7 & AlexMos 3 Axis Gimbal, Futaba 14SG

Toxifera

Up for sale is this custom DJI Flame Wheel F650 Heavy Lifter. I built it from the ground up. All parts were purchased new except the Sony Alpha NEX-7 which was purchased used but is in perfect working order. I started out with a genuine standard F550 kit and used eCalc to figure out the requirments, replaced the arms with longer Aimdroix CNC aluminum arms and 12 inch Graupner E-Props which accounts for the 650 size. Here is a list of all other components:

Six Tiger Motor U3's

Two MaxAmps 14.8v 12000XL's

DJI NAZA V2 FC w/ GPS

DJI iOSD Mark 2

Six Castle Creations Multirotor 35 ESC's

Boscam TS832 600mw TX for FPV

Boscam 7 inch RX-LCD5802 RX for FPV

Futaba 14SGH TX w/ extra batteries

Futaba R6014HS RX

Hyperion EOS720i Duel LiPo Charger w/ duel Temp Sensors

eFuel 60A 1200W Power Supply

Sony NEX-7 w/ 18-55mm & SEL 16mm Lenses, 8 batteries, & 64Gb SD card

Genuine Alexmos 3 axis gimbal control board w/ Bluetooth adapter

3 axis aluminum gimbal w/ motors

Du-Bro Prop Balancer

Hyperion EOS Sentry

This setup is NOT for a beginner. Some sort of landing gear need to be acquired for the mounting of the batteries and the gimbal/alexmos board. When test flying, I had both batteries and the camera mounted to Aeroxcraft gear and while hovering I would get 32 minutes of flight time. I was using the Aeroxcraft gear because I was told that they were going to come out with a NEX-7 gimbal for their gear but it never transpired so I sold it. The MaxAmps LiPo's have been kept in storage mode since I purchased them. I also do a full cycle on them once a month. I am asking $3999.95 OBO.

This listing can also be viewed on ebay @:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291360766145