DIJ Naza M Lite Problem???

Area52

Hey guys, i'm really wracking my brain on this one. Just received my naza and installed the driver and assistant software for it. Upon plugging it in, the assistant software crashes. (Tried on several computers). With the Naza unplugged the assistant software is fine. Any ideas or similar problems? Trying to get in contact with DJI but having no luck.:upset:

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Sounds like you need to update your USB driver.

Try deleting the current driver and follow the install guide on the DJI site exactly.

Pete

mrhim

Hey guys, i'm really wracking my brain on this one. Just received my naza and installed the driver and assistant software for it. Upon plugging it in, the assistant software crashes. (Tried on several computers). With the Naza unplugged the assistant software is fine. Any ideas or similar problems? Trying to get in contact with DJI but having no luck.:upset:

Hi for over 2 weeks my assistant has been fine, then today when i tried to start it, same thing it crashes, will not start up with the naza attached.

and as for uninstalling, I tried and no luck, i even tried rolling back windows to a previous know working with the naza assistant patch

so my guess is its something else

mrhim

_Milo_

A user at another forum found a fix, go offline and then connect to Naza, I had the same issue today.

Area52

Confirmed. Disconnecting from the internet connection fixed the problem! Has anyone told DJI about this?