Dialing in naza for light breezes?

Greg

Like title says.I have basic and Atti gains onto S1/S2 on taranis.I have tried all possible combinations,calibrated compass,done the dance but my quad is totally useless in gps mode in the wind,ANY wind.Loitering is out of the question with out severe wobbling that would certainly cause a crash.My quad is perfectly balanced.With no wind the quad is not too bad in loiter.I will post my specs and hopefully someone will have suggestions.I even tried as suggested over @fpvlabs is to have basic gains all set to 100 across the board.GPS Cog is fine XYZ as the gps is directly over the FC with vertical distance factored into the Z.(whith ZERO wind the quad is rock solid in GPS,also NO TB effect.I basically use gps for emergency when things get hairy in manual and too take a quick look around when distracted,momentarily.

Tarot 650
sunnysky 580KV (3508)
30 amp mrss simon k esc's
13'' 5.5 carbon T-style props
4s 5000 40c
Taranis +
Barebones no gear

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyPG

Hi Greg, Does sound like gains. Have you dialed in the recommended gains for the Tarot? What about trying the recommended gains for another quad, say a TBS Disco or a Flame Wheel F450?

Greg

Solved problem by switching to 10'' props.I may try 9'' later and it should be even better.Thanks for response!

fltundra

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 200