Diagnosis Needed

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Maybe list if you're using a gimbal or not. For a Phantom it ain't bad. If you're using a gimbal, is the camera balanced perfectly?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
try flying it with a lot less finger pressure on the controls and while allowing more freedom to the heli to drift a little before making slow deliberate corrections

are the props balanced? does the Phantom 2 controller have expo?

adanac

Sorry, yes, I have the H2-3D. Apart from my yaw adjustments, this looks very shaky to me not close to other footage I've seen from this platform.

I have not balanced the props. Is that possible with these little plastic props? If so, I'll get a balancer and do so.

I don't know if the camera is balanced or not. How is that done?

And, with regard to those yaw adjustments, I find it too sensitive. I'd like to be able to make it mushier, less responsive.

Maybe list if you're using a gimbal or not. For a Phantom it ain't bad. If you're using a gimbal, is the camera balanced perfectly?

sledge57

It has the new style props doesn't it, no nuts, just spin them on? If so I don't know how you could put those on a balancer.

Are these the props you have?

Attachments

• props.jpg
    props.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 215

Tahoe Ed

Here is a video that I did today with the P2V. No gimbal. Minor stabilization in post with iMovie. I was pleased. You need to play with your post processing and as Bart stated, just let the craft slide a little while filming. Get it started and let it drift. Do it in ATTI and not GPS. I am no pro at this but I have a lot of fun doing it. I just want to make the next video better than the last.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
not on any of the balancers i've seen, there needs to be a hole for the shaft of the balancer to pass through.