Desperately Need Help! F450 with NAZA/GPS, Devo-10 Issue

cwg25

DJI F450, NAZA/GPS, DEVO-10

I'm having a problem with my TX and GPS mode. Somehow I got things out of whack. More input on that can be found here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1750401

But maybe somebody can just review the video below and let me know what I need to do?

Here's what's going on in the video.

1. GPS Mode is selected on my FMOD switch
2. Lower right corner shows "failsafe"
3. As throttle indicator moves to the right, "failsafe" in lower right corner changes to "GPS Attitude"...but no Blue indicator in Control Mode Switch area.
4. As throttle indicator moves farther to the right, the blue GPS indicator lights up.

I'm I beginner who fell into this hobby a few months ago when I had very little on my plate(work from home) and a lot of free time. Now I've been busy for the past month, and every since this "screw up" happened a few weeks ago, I haven't had much time to look into it - though I have exhausted my own efforts.

It looks like I just have to fix some setting somewhere(no idea what, no idea where), so my GPS mode is properly set.

My quad goes into fail safe when my it gets off the ground in GPS mode.

How do I fix this??

Last edited by a moderator:

Leslie LP

I think you might first try to reset the model or create a new one and recalibrate with Naza.

If you did indeed play around with some of the options on your Tx then you may have selected some Mixing with Throttle and the channel that controls Flight Mode.

If all else fails, don't hesitate to take the whole setup into your hobby shop.

Good luck and don't even think of flying until you fix this.