AerialMediaPros.com CUSTOM TRAVEL CASES for your MULTI ROTORS AVAILABLE

I am having our own custom travel cases manufactured directly for AerialMediaPros.com. I provide these for all our clients builds, and will now be offering them to any one else interested.

The current Case measure 38"x38"x7". They are designed for the droidworx AD8 HL frame with 465mm Booms. The cases fit the Frame, two radios, charger and power supply comfortably. They are under the 115" max girth allowed for airline travel. I have traveled with these cases and they are awesome. Very durable. They are constructed of 1/4" wood with your choice of a fiberglass or APC plastic covering. I can custom make any case you want to any specifications. If you provide the equipment, I can custom cut the interior foam to make a perfect fit (as pictured in Version 2).

The first version uses less foam on the interior, which is a lot less work resulting is less exspensive model.

Buyer covers actual shipping Costs. Local pickup in Orange County CA is available.

Production Time is typically 2 weeks. Rush orders (3-5 days) can be placed at a 50% price increase.

Feel Free to contact us at AerialMediaPros.com

VERSION 1.0 Light Foam COST $850 USD

ReadytogoOcto.jpg

ClosedCase.jpg

VERSION 2.0 Full Foam COST $1080 USD

IMG_6226.jpg

IMG_6224.jpg

ABC PLASTIC COLORS are AVAILABLE in Black (shown in pic Ver 2.0) or DARK GREY

FIBER GLASS IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS
black.jpg
blue.jpg
drkgrey.jpg
orange.jpg

red.jpg
white.jpg

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
How are you putting in the Droidworx landing with gimbal in there?

Also can you send me your email address. Like to talk to you about a few things.

Thanks,

Robert