Custom built Multicopters

sai786

What i am offering is for anyone to request a quadcopter with any setup and electronics they would like and have it assembled by me in a easy plug-and-play format with all the connecters included, all the soldering done and all the electronics calibrated and balanced by us using professional tools and equipment. I have been in the RC business for almost 3 years now and have built and sold almost 70 aerial drones.

Our Pre-made setups are very affordable and range from simple quadcopter for the complete beginner to highly customized aerial photography drones for the utmost expert.All our robots ship with Batteries and charge leads matching the battery connecters on the drone for ease of use for the buyer.

All of Our Drones are thoroughly tested and are flown before shipping out to make sure everything works accordingly.

What Comes in this Kit: $250
1. 600mm Quadcopter Frame, with foldable arms made of high quality glass fiber
2. Four 30amp ESC's with all connecters (XT-60 for Battery, MT-60 for Motors[MT-60 connecter are just like the XT-60 except they have 3 poles.]) ESC uses SimonK firmware
3. 1045 Props CW and CCW
4. Four 800kv Brushless Quadcopter Motors
5. KK 2.1.5 Multicopter Flight Controller with low voltage alarm, supports 20 different types of setups.
6. 3 cell 11.1V 5200mah battery with XT60 connecter
7. XT-60 Charge leads (XT-60 to Banana plug)

THIS SETUP CAN BE FULLY CUSTOMIZED DOWN TO THE TYPE OF PROPELLERS YOU WANT.

Additional Setups are available on request.We can supply any Flight controller, motors, ESC's, FPV setups, and even Transmitter and receiver combos.

WE ALSO MAKE 250 SIZE FPV RACERS

If you would like to purchase this Quad or for more setups and pre-built models please visit my website: sai786.wix.com/centuricopter

or text 408-921-3227 with any question and i will get back to you ASAP with details.

Attachments

• promo TAROT 650_ 007.jpg
    promo TAROT 650_ 007.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 346
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 305
  • mini-quad-feature-600x540.jpg
    mini-quad-feature-600x540.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 390
Last edited by a moderator: