AerialMediaPros.com Couldn't be happier! Aerial Media Pros Strongly Recommended.

SMP

When our business decided to invest in developing AP/AV/Cinema offerings we were faced with an enormous and substantial decision. After months of research, references, stalking and recommendations we decided to work with Patrick at AerialMediaPros.com and commission a 550, an AD-6 and an AD-8.

We knew from our research and our many conversations that Patrick would give us Platforms that were among the very best humanly possible. His build quality is impeccable and well-known. His approach is genuine, friendly and patient. He's a fantastic listener and his pre-sales support was as expected and every bit what we hoped. And should be at these kinds of investments. Our expectations were high and we are demanding customers. Had the builds stopped there we would have been satisfied.

This however was the point in which Aerial Media Pros surprised us. The schedule slipped slightly which was understandable with 3 simultaneous builds. Understandable or not, I expected an excuse. Instead I received not only an apology but accountability, a specific recovery AND even an added component at no charge to make up for the delay. That's not just good business, it's great business! Following through the Post Sales support continued to be outstanding. Patrick spent two days going through flight tests and the entire system to ensure we would be successful, helped us assemble tools and equipment which we hadn't anticipated and then stayed in contact to make sure we were 100% happy.

We believe that the only way we can be sure we got it absolutely right is if our Clients come back to us. Well, AerialMediaPros just received our additional order to build a Skyjib for us. That's "getting it right". Simply put, his outstanding product, his business ethics and his personal ethics make him one of the best companies we ever done business with in ANY industry.

Highly recommended. Please feel free to contact us for any additional information.

Steven Ziegler/Cristiani de Faria
Sequin Miner Photography
www.sequinminer.com
photos@sequinminer.com

hjls3

good stuff!!! and congrats on your new birds. looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

SMP

Thanks HJ, it was your initial recommendation that led us to considering working with Patrick, thank you so much for turning us onto him! :)

hjls3

No worries - i am about to go back for more as well :) saw an awesome skyjib build that Patrick did recently, wonder if it was yours? regardless it was super clean! Keep me in the loop on your new SkyJib, I am wanting one bad. Happy flying!

Thanks HJ, it was your initial recommendation that led us to considering working with Patrick, thank you so much for turning us onto him! :)

Mactadpole

I just wanted to jump in and second the recommendation of Patrick and Aerial Media Pros. Patrick has provided me with top notch customer service for a product I bought from another vendor who fell short in my opinion. Incredible!! I hope to be in the market soon for another gimbal and I will be sure to purchase from Aerial Media Pros!

Thanks,

Shawn

Another big fan of Patrick here! I've been dealing with him for a few months now, and I recommend him to anyone who asks me where they should buy their equipment. He's always easy to reach when you have a question, friendly, helpful, and he really knows what he's talking about. These are the things that really make a difference, you can't go wrong with Aerial Media Pros! Thanks for all of the fantastic service Patrick. It's very much appreciated.
STP in Austin Texas

I ordered my parts through Patrick. He has been very helpful with my inquiries, shipping times to Australia was very fast. Parts were well packed and shipped. I did have a small issue with one of the parts not shipped. I sent an email and within a few minutes Patrick organised the parts to be shipped out. Now that is fantastic service.

SamaraMedia

+1, I've dealt with Patrick on numerous occasions and nothing but top notch service and advice. He also helped my out with a bad NAZA control when my original vendor wouldn't. Recommend him often, glad to see having been broken into last year did not break him!

JW

RobertsUp

Here I have to write that I've never been in phone or email contact with Patrick. I learned the quality of his business several months ago and simply placed my online order. My order arrived in three days. (we're located in the same state) I ordered the heavy lift conversion kit for the dji frames. That was only a short time after the AMP shop was burglarized last Winter. I received my hand wrapped packages with Patrick's name and return address hand written on them. Thank you Patrick.

ps, Patrick included a set of the last Graupner props he had.

Now this newbie has entered maiden flight anxiety and paranoia mode.

Patrick, Thanks for supporting us little hobbyists as well as the professionals who provide your main business.

Last edited by a moderator: