For Sale Connex wireless HD video link for sale

Lylefk

Aloha,

I purchased this from SleepyC here on the forums along with the Hexacrafter build that is well documented on the site. I've run into a speedbump and need to come up with some cash. Sad, but I'll sort through it.

They are $1600 new: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1153641-REG/amimon_amn0811ms_01_connex_wireless_pro_hd.html

Usu1pTa.jpg

How about $1100 to me, shipped via USPS Priority anywhere in the US. Contact me for international, we can work it out I'm sure. Paypal is best. Please let me know if you have any questions, hoping and thinking it will go quickly at that price.

Thanks!

Lyle

mapoff

What happened to the hexa to need to sell? The antenna wire looks pretty coiled up? Are the connectors broken at all? Were are you located?

Lylefk

Honestly, it's just too much for me. I couldn't get it flying. Spent hours going back and forth with SleepyC (who I bought it from and was very helpful) but just couldn't get it going. It was advertised as ready to fly pretty much but for me that has proved to not be the case. I've lost faith in my ability to fly it safely (if I even can get it going) without destroying it and my camera gear, or losing it all together in the ocean since I'd be flying it over water 95% of the time.

The Connex works fine, just have no need for it. I'm going to eventually get an Inspire 2 and x7 I think, but this little fiasco is costing me thousands of dollars. I spent $1,600 on batteries and those are currently going for like $150 on ebay, which is frustrating. I took a leap and made the investment thinking I'd grow into it and be making money off of it, but that obviously isn't happening if it's not flying and making images. Costly mistake.

Let me know if you have any other questions or anything, thanks!

Lyle

mapoff

I asked the wife yesterday since it’s a hefty purchase and she was the voice of reason and said we need to wait. Things have been somewhat slow. I’d love an HD downlink. There are some possibilities I’d be ready to buy in January. I’m shocked you still have it. I love Connex. I really love Teradeks but Connex does the exact same thing minus SDI.

What area do you live? I hate someone having problems. I’m in Virginia. I’ve build a Tarot 690 but I’m mostly single rotor. I’ve also built my own gimbal. There isn’t much I can’t do.

Lylefk

No problem, it'll sell eventually. I'm on Maui, which doesn't help me since there are only a couple of folks on island who know enough to help, but I can't lean on them constantly.

Aloha!

Lyle

Lylefk

Just checking. Do you still have this? I’m probably close to buying one.

Hey, I actually do. I’ve been pretty busy and so it’s just sitting on a shelf in my office along with a couple other parts from this build. Let me know if you’d like to chat about it!

Thanks!