Connecting a Spektrum DX9 and Futaba to A2 FC

Hi, I need help connecting my Spektrum Dx9 that controls the aircraft and my Futaba which I want to connect the gimbal on the aircraft. Currently I have the Lightbridge 1 setup but find it really annoying to be tethered to each other. I want the freedom to move around as needed. So id like to hook up a AV video transmission system and just skip the Lightbridge setup. But how do I connect both transmitters up to the A2 FC. I saw that in the A2 flight controller assistant under the RC option there is only the option to either hook up the Futaba with the DR16 option or just the Spektrum with the DSM2 option. I know there has to be a way to hook them both up, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

XNS

Hi, I need help connecting my Spektrum Dx9 that controls the aircraft and my Futaba which I want to connect the gimbal on the aircraft. Currently I have the Lightbridge 1 setup but find it really annoying to be tethered to each other. I want the freedom to move around as needed. So id like to hook up a AV video transmission system and just skip the Lightbridge setup. But how do I connect both transmitters up to the A2 FC. I saw that in the A2 flight controller assistant under the RC option there is only the option to either hook up the Futaba with the DR16 option or just the Spektrum with the DSM2 option. I know there has to be a way to hook them both up, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ok, if I'm understanding correctly. I'm a small fry compared to what you are piloting.
I pulled the cables from my Naza-M and used the second radio exclusively for the Gimbal/Camera
I'll just describe what I've done on my Tarot 680 Sport
DX9 with DragonLink V3 LRS controlling Naza-M V2 full flight capabilities.
Walkera Devo 10 TX and 1002 RX for Feiyu-Tech G3 Ultra Gimbal.
Worked great except for not having a copilot always available...
The RX1002 controlled every aspect of the gimbal and camera.

I no longer have this mounted due to not having a COPILOT!! :rolleyes: :D

Last edited: