Congested Area Operational Safety Case (CAOSC)

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Thanks to all who got involved in yesterday's webinar which I felt was useful. We will run another once the results of the first application are through- we will keep you posted.

PMaughan

Hi Carapau,
Is the webinar available to see post event or was it a live only thing? Where do I look out for these in the future?
Cheers
Pete

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Hi Pete, this was our first webinar and the idea was to have it recorded but for technical reasons this didn't happen sadly. For the future we will have them recorded and added to a library that all members can log into and watch in the future. We are going to hold another webinar on the CAOSC once we have had feedback from the CAA about the first submission which will hopefully be very soon. We will ping out the new date as soon as we can and hopefully with more notice and better advertising of the event.

mkheng

Well done Angus. Very informative webinar especially seeing the 'tash!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Buzz_Roavr

Yes despite the tech issues my end I enjoyed what I heard of it. The effort is appreciated.

@PMaughan, we will be making members away through newsletter bulletins and social media of the next live broadcast.