Complete Ready to Fly & Film Heavy Lifter Aerial Cinematography Setup - Everything you need!

Brad Scott

I am selling a newly built heavylifter octocopter setup built by one of the most experienced RC pilots in the industry who flies for copter kids.

This setup comes with absolutely everything you need to film and start your aerial photography and cinematography business including the Panasonic GH4 cinema camera with the olympus m zuiko 12mm f2 lens. This heavy lifter is all ready to fly. Everything is programmed and ready to rock and roll. Everything you need fits in 2 Pelican cases that are all cut out and fit for the multirotor and gimbal.

Everything is all tested and the gh4 is working with fpv through a that is hooked up through a hdmi to av converter box to the mondo extreme 5.8 downlink to a black pearl monitor.

You can fly pretty much any dslr camera on this rig like Canon 5d Mark III, 6d, Nikon d810 as well as the sony fs700. You could probably fly the red dragon on it although it would not have very much flight time and I wouldn't recommend it.

This is a pilot + camera operator setup with dual radios. The Spektrum dx18 controls the octocopter and the Dx6 controls the gimbal

THIS IS NOT A TOY AND MUST NOT BE TREATED AS SUCH. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!

Included in this package:

Custom Built Tarot T15 Octocopter Frame:

Sky Pirate SP4114-10 350KV Multi-Rotor Brushless Motors with ESC's

Tarot 1555 High Efficiency Carbon Propellers

12 x Turnigy 6s 5000mah lipo batteries (2 used per flight)

Everything professionally installed and tested!

Control system

DJI WooKong-M Multirotor Gyro System w/ GPS

Spektrum AR 8000 + Spektrum dx18 radio controls octo
Spektrum dx6 controls gimbal

Camera Gimbal

Photoship One 3X PRO V3 MULTIROTOR EDITION GIMBAL with upgraded servos and radian stabilization modules

4 x Turnigy Nano-tech 2200mah Lipo Batteries ( 1 is good for 2-3 flights)

FPV

Mondo Xtreme 5.8[MXT1500] Downlink

7" Wireless 5.8ghz Monitor- Black Pearl

Mini HDMI to AV converter Box to female av connected to downlink allows for easy camera swap

Tripod included for Monitor!

Camera

Panasonic GH4 Cinema Camera with Olympus m zuiko 12mm f2

This camera is incredible for video and great for stills too.

Shoots 4k at 24 & 30 fps
Shoots 1080HD at 24,30, 48, 60 fps with Variable frame rate setting to shoot super slow motion at 96 fps

16mp still photos with brilliant image quality

Charging Station

Hyperion EOS 0720i Super Duo Dual Li/NiMH/A123 Balancing Charger all set up for both gimbal and octo batteries

Max Amps 24V Power Supply to power charger

Transport Cases

The multirotor+ gimbal + dx18 + monitor all fit into
a Pelican 1770 case

DX6 radio has it's own carry case

Charging station and batteries all fit into the pelican 1510 for FAA Approved Carry On.

I am asking $10,500.00 USD OBO for this complete ready to fly, film and travel setup.

Local pickup in Arizona only please. I can deliver it to anywhere in Arizona or Southern California if I get asking price!

You won't find too many deals like this with everything all set up and ready to go for you.

Contact Brad
Location - Mesa Arizona
(530)721-7171

Here is a video I shot with this setup
View attachment 22752 View attachment 22753

View attachment 22751

Attachments

• OCTO IN AIR thumb.jpg
    OCTO IN AIR thumb.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 263
  • tarot t15 custom build.JPG
    tarot t15 custom build.JPG