Mikrokopter Come home not working

FlyEYE

I've recently installed a roll and tilt camera gimbal which works well but now, come home does not work. Position hold works although it seem less locked in then before as there seem to be some drift, when I switch to come home it doesn't change from position hold. In MK tools my position hold value is 129 and my come home value is 254, it had work previously with these values. Of coarse I pressed on the micro sd card while plugging in the servo wires making it pop out of the slot so no logs are available. Any ideas where to look next?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Does it work when the servos or unplugged?, Does AH and PH work better with out the servos plugged in?

Buzzed

1st go into MKTool and verify the CH is active when you flip the switch on your TX. If MKTool shows CH then you may be losing GPS lock. If that is the case CH will be a moot point. My GPS was acting strange with 3D locks that seemed to take forever at times to acheive. I purchased and installed one of the MK GPS shields and it really works well now with extremely quick 3-D fixes. These 4 piece shields are easy to install.

FlyEYE

Does it work when the servos or unplugged?, Does AH and PH work better with out the servos plugged in?

I haven't had a chance to try that yet.
Buzzed. where in MKTools does it show if it's active or not?
I would think if PH works then I have a GPS lock, or does that work on less satelites?

FlyEYE

Found out the problem. I had to put in some trim when I added the camera mount (shouldn't the MK have adjusted for this automatically?) or else it would move forward significantly. The added trim messed with the both the CH and PH but the PH was still able to work a bit, CH just didn't. I'll recalibrate the level and see if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator: