CLOSED...CarbonCore and Mikrokopter Hexa Crash Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting out of MK and getting into smaller stuff. I was flying along beautifully today until I got a brief BL error and suddenly I could not control the chopper. It full throttled into the ground out of control. I think I had a motor wire bullet connector break off causing the copter to bank suddenly. Here's what I'm selling:

-Crashed CarbonCore 950 Hex frame that needs (2) of these: http://shop.carboncore.co.uk/epages...ops/es140672/Products/"Hexacopter Motor Ring" and one arm http://shop.carboncore.co.uk/epages/es140672.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es140672/Products/Arm380 to make complete again. Otherwise a complete frame with a stock landing gear that was never used. $200.

-CarbonCore Tall Landing gear http://shop.carboncore.co.uk/epages/es140672.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es140672/Products/LSAV130 that needs (8) of these to complete http://shop.carboncore.co.uk/epages/es140672.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es140672/Products/LSSH $200

-CarbonCore 950 Hex frame complete. http://www.rc-drones.com/H6-950-Hexacopter.php $350

-(2) complete Mikrokopter stacks, one with the ACC 2.2 upgrade and the other has the wires soldered ready for the ACC upgrade. Both stack fly well. One has a GPS shield (this stack was on the crash, I tested the stack with KopterTool and it's good to go). One stack is mounted to a CarbonCore plate but can easily be removed. $450 for the non-ACC upgrade stack, $500 for the one attached to the CarbonCore plate pictured.

-(2) Mikrokopter Hexa ESC boards complete and flying. One sustained damage in the crash and will probably need to go back to Quadrocopter for a remove/replace on the distribution board (this one was brand new 10hrs ago). Pretty cheap fix and have them check out the ESC's while they're at it. The ESC's look fine to me but lost a few of the heatsinks and I'm getting Error 17 now (one of the traces is broken through on the dist board). The non-crashed ring is in beautiful condition with silicone wire/bullet connectors soldered on and ready to go. $300 for the crashed one, $450 for the nice one.

-Graupner MX20 with MX16 receiver. Transmitter has a color FPV screen and 5.8 receiver attached. $400 for this.

-Xbee bluetooth and the MKUSB for updating boards. $20

-Grousehouse 2-axis gimbal with CSGShop Alexmos 2-axis controller. Amazing design that works beautifully with BlackMagic Pockets on down. Will throw in a single axis controller with 2 spare DOF sensors. Also has a custom landing gear with battery tray setup. The aluminum standoffs died in the crash so you'll need some standard standoffs to make it work. It will need some cheap 12mm carbon tube to make the landing gear legs as tall or short as you want. I will throw in some spare 12mm to get you going. Comes with a pair of 3s lipos and an HDMI converter with super flex cable if you are using a BMPCC. $200 for this package.

-Box of misc parts including (3) 5000mah 4S Hyperion batteries, (1) 6500mah 4S Quadrocopter brand battery, another stock CarbonCore landing gear, a roll of 50' 16ga silicone black wire, a whole pile of APC props from 10" to 16"MR, spare hardware galore, an exta 5.8 transmitter, and whatever else I find. This pile of spares will go with the choppers if you buy the whole as a package. Otherwise I'll sell individual spares as I list them out.

-(2) 6500mah 4S batteries from Vicious Teknology that are brand new and were flying on the crashed chopper. $150 for the pair with custom harness.

-(6) MK3638 motors. One got buried in the ground during the crash but I washed it off and it's actually in good shape (you will need to take it apart to clean it properly). $225 and they have brand new prop mounts on them.

-Hyperion EOS0730i charger with adapters for all batteries. $50

BONUS if you want it. I have a Pelican case that will fit most of this stuff including the chopper. It's brand new and I have a huge pile of "pick-n-pluck" pink anti-static foam that goes with it. I sized this case to go airline oversize. I paid 300 for the case and 100 for the foam. Take it for $300

Make me an offer on all this stuff. I'm tired of big multirotors and will be focusing on small format from now on. Some prices are flexible. $3400 takes everything listed above if you come get it. I can fit all of this in the Pelican case and ship it that way except the foam will have to go in a separate box. I'd say shipping that would cost around $60 total. If I sell off stuff I will update as I go.

choppa11.jpg
choppa12.jpg
choppa13.jpg
choppa14.jpg
choppa15.jpg
choppa16.jpg
choppa17.jpg
choppa18.jpg
choppa19.jpg
copter9.jpg
crashedring.jpg

Attachments

• copter1.jpg
    copter1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 372
  • copter2.jpg
    copter2.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 343
  • copter3.jpg
    copter3.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 363
  • copter4.jpg
    copter4.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 365
  • copter5.jpg
    copter5.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 351
  • copter6.jpg
    copter6.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 455
  • copter7.jpg
    copter7.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 414
  • copter8.jpg
    copter8.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 335
  • copter9.jpg
    copter9.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 397
  • copter10.jpg
    copter10.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 474
  • choppa12.jpg
    choppa12.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 436
  • choppa13.jpg
    choppa13.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 319
  • choppa14.jpg
    choppa14.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 360
  • choppa15.jpg
    choppa15.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 403
  • choppa16.jpg
    choppa16.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 424
  • choppa17.jpg
    choppa17.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 293
  • choppa18.jpg
    choppa18.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 396
  • choppa19.jpg
    choppa19.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 420
Last edited by a moderator:

I have the props but they are pretty cheap new from APC. The gear is in a box pictured on my couch above. Click the link I supplied and you'll see how it goes together. It needs those parts I link to as well. CC ships pretty fast from the U.K.

Here's what the gear setup looked like when I got it from Grousehouse. I deleted the rubber cushions and bolted it straight because it was really loose and allowed the gimbal to swing. He prototyped this for my chopper and it wasn't quite there until I modded it. The only busted part on this is the 12mm round carbon legs, cheap on ebay.
View attachment 16411

You get 1 complete chopper plus a nearly complete second chopper for 3500 bucks. You simply can't beat a deal like this anywhere. You are buying out my entire inventory of RC parts so you get wiring, connectors, hardware, etc. I have an aluminum carry case cut out for the Graupner and it fits all the batteries and charger with room to spare. Look like a pro when you bust this stuff out. I flew this all last year with no trouble, guess today was my unlucky day. I realize I'll never use this for making money even after playing for over 2 years with it. My (huge) loss is your gain. You won't believe all the stuff you get, the pics don't do justice.

Attachments

• dual battery setup C1.jpg
    dual battery setup C1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 286

vadmcse

Hi,

I sent you a PM, but i'm not sure if you received it.
I'm interested in the Hyperion Eos 730 charger, How much is shipping to Barcelona - Spain?

Thanks.

Víctor

It might cost a bit to ship the charger that far. It's not an expensive charger, are they available locally?

Also bump for all this is on ebay now.

I wish this forum would allow editing of original post like most other forums in the world, makes keeping track of sale items very difficult this way. Make me an offer on the boards and frames folks, don't be shy.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I wish this forum would allow editing of original post like most other forums in the world, makes keeping track of sale items very difficult this way. Make me an offer on the boards and frames folks, don't be shy.

i used to have unlimited editing here but then when there's a dispute you find out that people will change their posts and then keep arguing as if they had said something different so i've limited editing time. i go back and forth on this, sometimes i change it back then we have a problem and i limit the time again. i can't win either way.

SoCal Blur

i used to have unlimited editing here but then when there's a dispute you find out that people will change their posts and then keep arguing as if they had said something different so i've limited editing time. i go back and forth on this, sometimes i change it back then we have a problem and i limit the time again. i can't win either way.

I suspose there's not an audit trail available that shows what you changed at the bottom of the page? That would solve the problem.

I get a "last edited" note but nothing to click on. Here's an example of why I need to edit the original post; I found a problem. The FC2.1 that was involved in the crash did get some damage, the RX (telemetry) trace got ripped up. Luckily it's an easy fix and I've fabricated a nickel patch piece for the next owner to either DIY or have sent off. I need to edit this on the OP and drop the price to reflect this. Also I got an itch to build another chopper last night and used the crashed arms to make 10" prop hex so I'm keeping the FC2.2 stack and the Graupner stuff/xbee/batteries. The only things for sale now are a complete CarbonCore 950 frame missing a $7 motor mount (get from RC-Drones.com), the tall landing gear missing $20 worth of parts from CarbonCore UK, and the MK electronics package needing a trace repair and $75 worth of parts from Quadrocopter or MK (dist board and heatsinks). Grab an ACC2.2 chip and easily install it on the FC because it has the wires already done.

trace.jpg
trace2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.