Cinestar 8 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevemaller

Heavy Lifter
I’ve built up a heavy lifter, and I’m ready to part with my old reliable Cinestar 8. It is a sturdy, smooth and super reliable flier. I have logged hundreds of hours with it, and it will undoubtedly do the same for you. I have many spare parts (such as a motor, bearings, BL 2.0, extra power distro board, many LiPos, etc...) to keep you flying through anything.

I’d like to sell it with the 2-axis gimbal, but if you don’t want it, that’s OK. Here’s the copter:
8x 450mm CF booms with LEDs installed
8 x Quadropower QC-3328 motors
16x APC 14" Multirotor props
Mikrokopter OctoXL power distribution board with MK BL2.0s (plus a full spare board)
Mikrokopter Flight Control 2.1 with ACC 2.2 upgrade
Mikrokopter Navi Control 2.0 with MK GPS
5x QuadroPower 8000 mAh Lipo Battery
8x Zippy 8000 mAh LiPo batteries
Many spare parts

Here’s the gimbal:
Freefly 2-axis gimbal
2x Freefly Radians

I also have a Graupner mx20 and GR24 for sale. The Grauper has a loose antenna, but I’ve been using it that way for a year and it works just fine. I’m happy to keep it if you want to use your own radio.

Prices:
Copter: $2800
Gimbal: $700
Graupner: $400

I’m in the SF Bay Area, and I’d obviously prefer a local buyer. Shipping the copter is no problem, but it’d require disassembling the copter, and if you don’t have experience building one of these, it could be a challenge.

The photo below shows the copter. As far as videos I’ve shot, check out my album here for sample videos I shot with this copter and gimbal: https://vimeo.com/album/2735020.
IMG_8930.jpg

stevemaller

Heavy Lifter
I might be interested in a trade, as well. Possibly a TBS Disco or camera gear. Don’t insult me, though. :nevreness:

Status
Not open for further replies.