Chinese Mountain Valley Footage

mylovelydronetv

Some clips I took the other day from a valley in the mountains of Guilin, Mainland China, new to flying and editing videos, hope you like it! :)

Well you're on your way to becoming an aerial videographer. What kind of camera are you using? It doesn't adjust to changing light conditions very well. The shots of the mountains are dark but when you tilted down everything turned green again. Looks like your multirotor and flying skills are capable. Looking forward to more.

mylovelydronetv

Well you're on your way to becoming an aerial videographer. What kind of camera are you using? It doesn't adjust to changing light conditions very well. The shots of the mountains are dark but when you tilted down everything turned green again. Looks like your multirotor and flying skills are capable. Looking forward to more.

Thanks John :) The camera is the stock one on Phantom 3 Advanced, I made some strange custom settings in the app, I think that's the reason for the color problem, I'll set it to auto again and hope for the best for the next shots :)