CANADAS NEWEST MULTIROTOR CRASH TEST DUMMIE

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi Mike,

We're a little more alike since the temps dropped into the normal range for January! Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com, what's your flavor? Been building/flying anything yet?

hey bartman. thanx. ya ive been into the hobby bout 3yrs now. I have 2 tbs discos, one with the traditional ole gopro just plain ole elastic banded on and one that I have mounted a fieyu tech 2d horizontal gimbal onto. now in the process of building a disco endurance with 15" tiger props and finally have jumped into the world of uhf and 2.4 video. not a clue in the world what I am getting into LMFAO. I have posted for the first time half hour ago to see if any members would take a few mins to explain to an old man how the RSSI signals work in relation to the quality of link control to my tx and rx. don't really wanna get out there flyin by brail and losing a couple thousand dollars of cash flyin away from me and never comin back!!!! didn't mind when the ex wife did it but I kinda actually luv my quads and want to keep em around eh LMAO