Came 7000 3 axis gimbal?

dazzab

Dazzab, do you feel that in moderate winds, you could fly your 7000 for 15 minutes and have the majority of footage usable and not needing any post stab?
Hmm, not sure really. I'll give it a go next time I have a chance and let you know. Also, it's summer here so I haven't had a chance to try it out in a cold environment.

Nice video!
Hey guys: I was looking at one of these too! I was thinking it might mount under my Cinestar, which has 25mm brackets. Just wondering if I can offset the yaw motor enough to balance it all, or I should just get the "drone" version (rubber balls and all) and mount it on a CF plate?
I'll wait for the more expensive (M5) self tunings rigs to come down in price, don't rally want to anti up 5K. Can't see buying a Zenmuse and being ties to one camera either. I'm just
a hobbiest, flying a t2i on a Cinestar gimbal with Radians and a EOS M with a DYS 3 axis gimbal. Got the DYS to learn the ropes of Alixmos, but it works pretty good for the price.

Do you mind telling me how you like your DYS gimbal? Is it the blg5D? I'm trying to decide between the DYS blg5d and the came 7000. But can't see that there is much of a difference.

Thanks much

- ptaylor999

attachment.php

I've just finished mounting my DYS Eagle Eye / CAME 7000 gimbal to a new Tarot T15. There was no way to mount the gimbal using off the shelf components, so I had to draw up and have fabricated a top and bottom mount.

I realize you posted this comment almost a year ago, but I'd like to ask how you like the DYS gimbal? I'm in the market for a gimbal for my GH4 and 5D3. Are you still using it? How is it to balance and tune? And how steady is the video you shoot? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks much.

-- ptaylor999

No problem: I've been ill on and off for 2 years, so I'm in some time warp anyway..lol
I ended up with an RCTimer Legacy and a Phobotic CP controller. These are my videos>