Buying experience

Dreaming

I recently ordered the F550 from GotHeli. So far they have been on top of all my questions quickly, even after I sent the payment, which by the way was the best quote I got from many vendors. I haven't received my unit yet but I will continue to document my buying experience here.

Dreaming

So far this has been an excellent experience. I paid for the heli on the 21st and received it built on the 25th. I won't have time to set it up until this weekend.

More to come.

Thank you GotHeli!

Dreaming

Once again GotHeli comes through!
I ordered some prop adapters for my Gaui 330x on Monday, and they got here today.
Excellent service, excellent prices!
In the two transactions that I have made, GotHeli has earned a customer for good.

davidevo50

I just Got my stuff that I ordered from there and so far it's been a very nice experience! They aim to please!
Communication with them was exellent, prices very competitive, the shipping was fast, packaging was very well done!

I will for sure buy from them again!:tennis:

Dreaming

I just wanted to pop back in here to say that GotHeliRc has the best customer service that I have ever experienced!
I asked a question today, a Sunday, and had a reply in under an hour!
Keep in mind that my question wasn't one that would directly generate a sale, just some info that I needed.
Once again....

GotHeliRc is the best!

gyroster

The best in after sale support! available 24/7! I got all of my stuff from them:

DJI Wookong
DJI NAZA with GPS(2pcs)
Graupner props
APC props
Ipower motors
Ipeaka ESC

More power GotHeliRc!!!

Last edited by a moderator: