buy new Nano QX or the discontinued MQX

bensid54

I actually use a hobby charger that is multi purpose and charges one to six cell lypo batteries and I can see the state of charge plus the condition of them by the charging rate. If you are going bigger down the road a good charger now can do all your needs.

AUsome

Congrats!!...have fun with it. Keep us posted on how it goes. I think I am going to order my nano today with about 6-10 batteries and 3-6 chargers. And I think I will go with spektrum and get dx8 or 9. I cant wait.

Hmm...well, not sure what is going on. I took the charger back and they gave me a replacement...but once again, it is non-functional. Not sure what is causing it to go bad...perhaps one of the batteries has a short????? and is causing it to fail. Any thoughts anyone?

buzzclick

Hmm...well, not sure what is going on. I took the charger back and they gave me a replacement...but once again, it is non-functional. Not sure what is causing it to go bad...perhaps one of the batteries has a short????? and is causing it to fail. Any thoughts anyone?

I know this is a long shot, but make sure you are using a powered USB port. Some USB ports, like those on keyboards don't provide any power.

Mr. T

I actually use a hobby charger that is multi purpose and charges one to six cell lypo batteries and I can see the state of charge plus the condition of them by the charging rate. If you are going bigger down the road a good charger now can do all your needs.
So it can charge multiple lipo at one time? If so, dont leave in suspence..can you give me the brand name and model of the charger your using? Thanks Ben

Mr. T

Do you have a multimeter that you can maybe see if the charger is putting out? if it is probably a short in the battery. Best wishes.

bensid54

The charger I have came from Hobby King who I don't trust anymore so I won't recommend their products. I only charge one battery per charger at a time they take about 15 minutes and it logs how many mha go into the batteries and what the voltage level is, if you are still interested I can go copy down the model number for you. The multimeter I have is a Caterpillar high end one but a ten dollar meter from a big chain hardware store will do.

Mr. T

The charger I have came from Hobby King who I don't trust anymore so I won't recommend their products. I only charge one battery per charger at a time they take about 15 minutes and it logs how many mha go into the batteries and what the voltage level is, if you are still interested I can go copy down the model number for you. The multimeter I have is a Caterpillar high end one but a ten dollar meter from a big chain hardware store will do.
Thanks Ben. I will keep it in mind and thanks for the heads up on Hobbyking. I have been to their web sight and wasn't impressed. Flygirl had referenced a place earlier ( I think it was Horizon hobbies). I have been going to Hobby Zone. Very helpful and friendly when I call.

Last edited by a moderator: