Burned circuit board

I have an old Draganfly X-6 that burned a motor. Actually i think it burned its voltage regulator.
Can anyone point me in the direction to get it repaired? Does anyone maybe have a spare motor I could buy? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20200930_213712.jpg
    20200930_213712.jpg
    972.7 KB · Views: 182

Jason S

wow that heli is old as hell 10yrs or something?? You might be better trying source one from dragonfly or just buy a new one that similar spec to the x6 one. repairing motors is not worth the effort you could try though

Good news, the company has these motors available, so no trouble there. It does ask some interesting manufacturing questions though as the world moves toward less globalization, and hopefully (due to the economics of western labor) less throwaway hardware, how we are going to deal with end of life issues. If a circuit board can be made, I would assume it can be repaired. Not everything is worth repairing, but some stuff is, and I think I see a small niche industry there. For now though I'm just going to R&R the whole unit.

Friend, this is a fairly old drone, I think it will be easier and more profitable for you to buy a new budget drone. Now there are already a lot of cheap drones, look on the Internet

Friend, this is a fairly old drone, I think it will be easier and more profitable for you to buy a new budget drone. Now there are already a lot of cheap drones, look on the Internet

But that's the point. To have a funky old drone that you don't see anymore. Like a classic car. I've got the motors replaced and it's a riot to fly. You just don't appreciate how far the technology has come until you mess around with one of these. It has a mind of its own. My "other" drone is an Evo II. That thing practically reads your mind.