Brushless gimbal for NEX 5 and gopro

Musky

Brushless gimbal for NEX 5

Brushless gimbal for NEX 5 and gopro. is design for 4006/4008 or 5010 motors. The motors and gimbal controller is not included. I can make what dimension you want. PM with any question.

carbon boom 22x20 mm or 24x22 mm
G10 or carbon
ball bearings

price 127 $

Attachments

• P1040979.jpg
    P1040979.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 439

abonto

Nice! Why don't you sell it with the controller? I'll most likely buy one. Also, I noticed there's no pitch adjustment up & down for balancing.

Brushless gimbal for NEX 5

Brushless gimbal for NEX 5 and gopro. is design for 4006/4008 or 5010 motors. The motors and gimbal controller is not included. I can make what dimension you want. PM with any question.

carbon boom 22x20 mm or 24x22 mm
G10 or carbon
ball bearings

price 127 $

Musky

there is height adjustment. The gimbalk il version 1 . the version 2 have height adjustment . I can selll also the controller and motor

mark.bryant61

Allround Heli Pilot
Hi Musky.....Looks interesting!
How much for one fully assembled with Alexmos controller and motors all ready to go?
What sort of top attachments plates do you have?...I have a Vulcan 900....
Camera is Nex 5 and GoPro
Would want the version 2
Cheers.......

Musky

Brushless Gimbal for NEX 5 or GF2.
Carbon or G10. This Gimbal is version 2.
The motor and controler is not included.

22mm boom.
In this moment I have made 4 Pcs from CF and 2 from G10 and another 3 almost ready to shipp.

Price for Gimbal CF 174 $ is not including shipping or PP fee.

Price for Gimbal G10 plates and carbon fiber booms is 130 $( fist version was 127$ but v2 have some imp ) is not including sipping or PP fee.

After i sell the 4 CF gimbals and 2 G10 ( this i can shipp second day ) the shipping will be done in maximum 1 week after you make the payment( i need time to make them because a lot a people want to buy them.

You must tell me what kind of frame you have to make the plate betwen frame and gimbal.

mark.bryant61

Allround Heli Pilot
Musky,
A price for the units complete with Alexmos controller, motors, and top plate to suit Vulcan 900 please! Also include DHL or similar freight company pricing to Australia.
Camera is Sony Nex
Total price....$??

Giovanni59

Hi Musky, I'm sure you are being flooded with orders and questions but here we go anyway: Will it work with the Sony Nex& and like all others how much with the controllers for version 2?
Thanks

2chris2

Hello there,
A price for the units complete with Alexmos controller, motors, and top plate to suit Vulcan 1200 Also include DHL or similar freight company pricing to Greece.
Camera is Sony Nex 5
Total price Euros
do you have any videos on youtube?