AerialMediaPros.com Black Friday sale (Friday 11/23-11/25) Wookong, S800, Z15 IOSD, S800 Retractable Gear

Hey Guys,

If you have been thinking about getting either of the following.....

S800, Wooong, Zenmuse Z15, Data Link, IOSD, 5.8 TX/RX Sets, or the new S800 Retractable Landing gear (Pre-Order) .
http://aerialmediapros.com/store/index.php?cPath=25

Then this may be for you :)

PROMOTION is as Follows

BLACK FRIDAY SALE From NOV 23- NOV 25

I will be offering a 10% Rebate credit on any of the Above Purchases on the Professional Line of DJI Products through Aerial Media Pros.

This can be used on any of our Ready to Fly packages too :)
http://aerialmediapros.com/store/index.php?cPath=25_45

This rebate credit will go towards any future purchases of DJI Products through Aerial Media Pros.

EXP: On Nov 23 you purchase a DJI S800, Wookong for $3059. We will issue a credit to your account for $305. You can use that credit towards any future purchase of DJI products through our website, Like for a Data Link, IOSD, Zenmuse etc etc. The credit can not be used for any other products, other than DJI items. T

The credit is only good for store credit on DJI Products, and will not be offered as cash or refund.

I am not speaking on any other Dealers behalf, This sale is being offered by Aerial Media Pros.

Feel free to contact us at any time, with any questions.

Thank you,

Patrick

Aerial Media Pros

888-557-6791

s800_Ready_to_fly_Zenmuse_Retracts_wookong.jpg

S800_retract_landing_Gear_Retractable.jpg

AV200_XM8_Droidworx_AV360_AD8_Wookong_Octocopter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hjls3

that is great patrick. thanks for doing this. it might be the difference i need to make some stuff happen. regardless, it is super of you todo for everyone here. awesome service is par for the course with you -

chuckwow

A great deal. In my case I should have timed things better. But regardless, the service has been outstanding.
Jump on this deal!

hjls3, I am happy to hear this may be what you needed. As a DJI Dealer, we are required to stick to MAP pricing. However, DJI HQ gave me the voluntary option to give 10% off to my Customers for a Black Friday sale. With that opportunity, I immediately posted this up. Its just my way of saying thanks to all those that have supported me, and to all the forum members that have always been extremely nice and helpful.

Thanks again to everyone that has chosen Aerial Media Pros to be their DJI Dealer. We appreciate the Business.....

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Patrick