Beware of two used faulty Gens Ace 5S 10000mAh

Vojec

Hi Folks,

Want to notify all of you about 2 pieces of faulty Gens Ace 5S 10000mAh Lipo.

Short story:
On end of June this year have commercial shooting. Time quick pass and a lot of talking regarding Drones, bla bla... and forgot 2x 5S Lipo (they have 20% life left) on parking floor. Return on sight same night, but someone just pick it up. Since then I've been on watch if someone try to sell it. On my luck today (almost 3 month later) saw it on local web listings. Call and went there and I immediately recognized it (leave some marks on it). Have also charger and voltage meter with me. They have 20% life. Told him what happened and ask him for lipos with award for findings. He try me to convince that lipos are brand new with just small cosmetics on it. Also notice heavy short-circuit on connectors. So that guy not know how to use batery hmmm... Told him they are very dangerous, must be handle with care and I'm morally obligatory to destroy them properly, but with no luck. Go home empty hands. Told him that my conscience is clean and will never sold that kind of lipos.

So be aware for 2x of faulty Gens Ace 5S 10000mAh each on ebay, forums, etc. They will try sold them from Slovenia or Croatia.

That's all

best