Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

BEWARE OF DJI

Discussion in 'Beginners Drone Forum' started by IOHIM, Jun 16, 2017.

Tags:

Has your repair experience with DJI been good or bad?

Poll closed Sep 14, 2017.
  1. Good

75.0%
  2. Bad

25.0%
  1. IOHIM

IOHIM New Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Michigan
    Posted by IOHIM, Jun 16, 2017 #1
    I purchased a Phantom 4 January of 2017. I flew it everyday for the first 3 months until it malfunctioned and flew away one day. That was over 3 months ago, DJI has been the absolute worst company to deal with I have come across in my 56yrs. Twice on hold for 90 minutes to speak to a supervisor only to be hung up on. Twice I sent them all the flight records and every detail one could imagine only to receive no response. After 3 months they respond that my controller doesn't have the same serial number they have in their records when I registered it. How do you respond to that !!! I'm emailing someone in China who is dealing with 100's of cases, it's the only serial # my controller ever had !!! BUYER BEWARE !!!

Tags:
  2. DroneTalk

DroneTalk R/C Expert Staff Member

Jul 8, 2015
    new jersey
    Posted by DroneTalk, Jun 19, 2017 #2
    I have sent many items for repair other than the long wait time for repairs I have not had any bad experiences so far.

3. IOHIM

IOHIM New Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Michigan
    Posted by IOHIM, Jun 19, 2017 #3
    That's wonderful for you, good LUCK in the future, you very well may need it !!!

4. MadMonkey

MadMonkey Bane of G10

Jul 3, 2014
    Roanoke, TX
    Posted by MadMonkey, Jun 19, 2017 #4
    I've sent in several things as well, no bad experiences so far. I'm about to send in a Naza V2.

5. Posted by John Doecliff, Jun 21, 2017 #5
    DJI's customer service is well know for being pretty poor. And you just confirmed it once again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk