Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Best video ever made with S1000

Discussion in 'DJI Discussion' started by iceman, Nov 16, 2014.

1. iceman

iceman Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Northumberland, UK
    Posted by iceman, Nov 16, 2014 #1
    OK Go - I Won't Let You Down - Official Video: http://youtu.be/u1ZB_rGFyeU

Very clever video indeed, this will have you thinking. the drone is a DJI S1000, Zenmuse Z15 gimbal and GH4, piloting skills are good but the really clever bit was the transition from inside to out. They used a ride-on dolly to transport the drone from the static indoor shot to moving outdoors with the drone sitting in a cradle ready to take off from. The same dolly was then used to transport the pilot to follow the drone thereby maintaining the all important LOS. Very well thought out and executed.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Tags:
  2. ChrisViperM

ChrisViperM Active Member

Posted by ChrisViperM, Nov 16, 2014 #2
    The visuals are great....the song is absolut garbage.....BUT I WANT ONE OF THOSE DAMN WHEEL CHAIRS !!!!!!

3. Stratifier

Stratifier Member

May 26, 2014
    London UK
    Posted by Stratifier, Nov 16, 2014 #3
    Wah! unbelievable! I was completely astonished to see it moving from inside and take off... And what a job on the dancers synchronization!

4. Benjamin Kenobi

Benjamin Kenobi Easy? You call that easy?

Jun 22, 2012
    The Cotswolds, England
    Posted by Benjamin Kenobi, Nov 16, 2014 #4
    They had a clever rig. It sat on a frame for the inside bits. There's a picture of it in one of the many threads on this forum somewhere.

5. Bartman

Bartman Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!

Jan 5, 2011
    New Jersey, USA
    Posted by Bartman, Nov 16, 2014 #5
    that's a really spectacular production, kudos to the choreographer for incorporating the heli into the one-take shoot the way that they did, and to the heli crew for pulling it off!

pro in every respect!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014