Best arcobatic quadcopter on market

NYREPS

Hi does anybody know what is the best acrobatic quadcopter out right now ?

The smaller the better and I'm
Not talking about ladybird grade

Let me know what you guys think

kloner

Aerial DP
you talking like 3d line of sight or fpv diving out of the clouds?

That warthox guy has some insane 3d skills, i'd follow whatever he has. juz is the fpv dive master, he likes them austrailian frames, droidworx i think. He has em all, but seems to talk about em alot

kloner

Aerial DP
http://vimeo.com/48360808

follow that guy, he has an account here but rarely stops by anymore. think hes at rcg... i can't remember.

craziest part about him is theres no obvious anything to keep orientation,,, all black, 3d, wtf?

Torque66

Well i'll be.... and point noted.... also very kewl stoof and geeerage QA.

I just received my third Warthox frame a few days ago.

Really don't understand the whole FC open concept of most builds... i like to build mine tight and wrapped... here i come crappy weather.

Attachments

• IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 386

Quad_Addict

Well i'll be.... and point noted.... also very kewl stoof and geeerage QA.

I just received my third Warthox frame a few days ago.

Really don't understand the whole FC open concept of most builds... i like to build mine tight and wrapped... here i come crappy weather.
def cant miss that up in the air :)

yea back in the days i think we were very worried about weight, so allot of people tried saving as much weight as needed, and decided the motors usually save the flight control in the middle from damage, but a simple plate or dome nowadays is suffice, also plenty motor options these days, we didn't have many options back in the day specially when i started 11 years ago it was all brushed and nimh batteries lol

Quad_Addict

Hi does anybody know what is the best acrobatic quadcopter out right now ?

The smaller the better and I'm
Not talking about ladybird grade

Let me know what you guys think

want to save money? i have been flying this frame for years! its CF and very strong and 12.5" motor to motor so perfect for 6 or 8" props. also its ONLY 80grams now with my design change! so you put on standard kda 50s or mt2208 motors and it will be a demon, this is not a micro this is traditional sport flying size.
http://quadcopter.us/store/index.php?id_product=12&controller=product