beginning quadcopter part, not official

hello i've been doing my research about my quadcopter and im only building a small copter for hobby purposes. i searched up some parts but not sure if their are compatible with each other...

this is what i planned so far...

Frame: DJI Flame Wheel F450
Motor: Turnigy Multistar 2209-980Kv 14Pole Multi-Rotor Outrunner V2
Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Hobby-Ace 4PCS SimonK 30A Brushless ESC with 3A 5V BEC
Propeller x4: DYS BN5045-B 5x4.5 CW/CCW (pair) - 2 pairs/pack Black

i did not have a battery and micro controller yet... im still researching those. is there a way to find the right batter for the quadcopter? can anyone recommend me some battery option?

I have the F450 as well but with the stock dji esc's, motors and props. I would say that the 5 in props are going to be too small for that platform, the 9 in show great performance from what i have experienced.

For the battery I can only speak for the multistar 4s 5200 mah 10c battery, with all my crap on it i get about 20 mins of flight time and when i had just a go pro and not video tx, i got about 23 mins of flight.

I have the F450 as well but with the stock dji esc's, motors and props. I would say that the 5 in props are going to be too small for that platform, the 9 in show great performance from what i have experienced.

For the battery I can only speak for the multistar 4s 5200 mah 10c battery, with all my crap on it i get about 20 mins of flight time and when i had just a go pro and not video tx, i got about 23 mins of flight.
thanks for the suggestion. thanks for pointing out the problem too...